The Pushdown is a premium CookingLight.com homepage and mainpage ad unit that automatically expands downward pushing the site content down with it, expanding creative opportunities and capturing audience attention. The Pushdown unit then auto collapses into a persistent ad on the page which can be expanded by our users for additional information and functionality. This OPA unit is 970x66 in its collapsed state and 970x418 expanded. This unit can be third party served and requires a 5 day turnaround time for testing and positioning.CookingLight.com Specifications:
- Dimensions: Collapsed State: 970x66, Expanded State: 970x418
- File Size: 60k initial load max, 110k subsequent load max
- Expansion: Auto expansion frequency capped at 1 per user per day, subsequent expansions must be user initiated on click
- Duration: 8 seconds on frequency capped auto expansion, 30 seconds max for subsequent user initiated expansions
- May include video functionality
- Must contain a clearly defined Expand & Close click button - user initiated expansion on rollover not allowed
- The ad must collapse if the user clicks the close button OR if the user does not interact with the user initiated expanded ad for 8 seconds.
- Frame Labels: The main timeline should contain the (3) three frame labels below to control the behavior as follows:
When the ad reaches its minimum height of 66 pixels, the playback head will display this frame label
- This frame label should contain the collapsed 970x66 portion of the ad
While the pushdown ad is expanding and pushing page elements downwards, the playback head will display this frame label
- This frame label should contain static imagery for when the ad expands
Once the ad has completed expanding and reaches the max height of 418 pixels, the playback head will display this frame label
- This frame label should contain all animation for the expanded pushdown
The CookingLight.com Site Skin ad unit is served to either side of our content within the CookingLight.com page "gutters." This unit is available on the cookinglight.com homepage and TV Watch pages. This unit is built and served by Unicast. As such, CookingLight.com will work with Unicast to build this unit for our advertisers.CookingLight.com specifications:
- Image Sizes:
- Flash Gutters (clickable) = 140x600 - SWF,FLA and fonts
- Background Images = 1800x1200 - GIF/JPG
- 50K Background
- 50K a piece for each flash panel (which is loaded politely)
Please send assets built to the specifications below.Realsimple.com specifications:
- Ad Dimensions:
- 995x150 for the content, the background will fill to the width of the browser
- 40k Initial, 100k Polite
- Disappears after 10 seconds or on user close.
- Auto-close on interactive units will cancel upon user interaction.
- Close button required on top right of content.
- Frequency cap of 1 per user per day.
- Assets required: SWF, FLA and Fonts or layered PSD and fonts.