|Ad Product||Dimensions||Ad Expand Direction & Area||File Size||Format|
|300x250 (Medium Rectangle)||300x250||Left500x500||HTML5: Initial-200k, Polite-2mb;
Other: Initial-40k, Polite-100k
|HTML5 (Third Party Only), GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF (not recommended), Third Party;Rich Media: Third Party Only|
|300x600||300x600||Left500x600||HTML5: Initial-200k, Polite-2mb;|
Other: Initial-60k, Polite-110k
|616x75||616x75||40k max||GIF, JPG, PNG|
No Rich Media
|600x60 (Sponsored Tip)||600x60||30k max|
|88x31 (Logo)||88x31||20k max|
- All Standard/Rich Media ad products listed above support:
3rd Party 1x1 impression tracking (Not including Newsletter Ad Placements)
3rd Party click tracking via click command URLs
- Animation is not to exceed 30 seconds
- 24 Frames Per Second (FPS)
- Any expandable portion of the ad must contain a clearly visible 20x30 [x] CLOSE or SKIP button that allows the user to stop the animation and close the expanding element immediately.
- "Same in-Same out" Expansion on mouse-over requires collapse on mouse-off. Expansion on click requires click to collapse.
- Max number of panels: (4)
- Expandable ad panels can at no time cover, impede or otherwise obscure site logo, or other in-page ad spaces (same advertiser exceptions permitted)
- All audio must be user-initiated on click
- Video can be host initiated. May only download/stream 2mb maximum politely. Maximum in-banner video duration is :30 seconds
- Must contain stop, pause, play and audio control buttons
- All ad units must have a 1 pixel border surrounding entire creative with white and transparent backgrounds.
- All Third Party Tags must have backup files (gif, jpg or png).
- If site served flash files (not recommended), backup files (gif,jpg or png) are mandatory.
All Time Inc. Digital properties which distribute newsletters adhere to the same general ad product specifications - although specific ad size may vary.
Realsimple.com accepts only 300x250 newsletter creative, except for the Weekly Tips and Daily Finds newsletters, which accept both (two) 728x90 and (one) 300x250 newsletter creatives.
- Active clickthrough URL/click command must accompany submission of creative files in .txt/.xls file