|Ad Product||Dimensions||Ad Expand Direction & Area||File Size||Format|
|300x250 (Medium Rectangle)||300x250||Left500x500||HTML5: Initial-200k, Polite-2mb;
Other: Initial-40k, Polite-100k
|HTML5 (Third Party Only), GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF (not recommended), Third Party;Rich Media: Third Party Only|
|300x600||300x600||Left500x600||HTML5: Initial-200k, Polite-2mb;|
Other: Initial-60k, Polite-110k
|300x100 (CIB)||300x100||20k||GIF, JPG, PNG|
No Rich Media
- All Standard/Rich Media ad products listed above support:
3rd Party 1x1 impression tracking (Not including Newsletter Ad Placements)
3rd Party click tracking via click command URLs
- Animation is not to exceed 30 seconds
- 24 Frames Per Second (FPS)
- Any expandable portion of the ad must contain a clearly visible 20x30 [x] CLOSE or SKIP button that allows the user to stop the animation and close the expanding element immediately.
- "Same in-Same out" Expansion on mouse-over requires collapse on mouse-off. Expansion on click requires click to collapse.
- Max number of panels: (4)
- Expandable ad panels can at no time cover, impede or otherwise obscure site logo, or other in-page ad spaces (same advertiser exceptions permitted)
- All audio must be user-initiated on click
- Video can be host initiated. May only download/stream 2mb maximum politely. Maximum in-banner video duration is :30 seconds
- Must contain stop, pause, play and audio control buttons
- All ad units must have a 1 pixel border surrounding entire creative with white and transparent backgrounds.
- All Third Party Tags must have backup files (gif, jpg or png).
- If site served flash files (not recommended), backup files (gif,jpg or png) are mandatory.
All Time Inc Digital properties which distribute newsletters adhere to the same general ad product specifications - although specific ad size may vary.
SouthernLiving.com accepts 300x250 and 88x31 ad sizes for the newsletter.
- 20K Max filesize
- Active clickthrough URL/click command must accompany submission of creative files in .txt/.xls file
|Ad Product||Dimensions||File Size||Format|